You can't easily. Knoppix is designed to be a LiveCD and this makes it a bit difficult to add Nvidia or ATI drivers. Mepis is designed to be a LiveCD _and_ a HD install.How can I fix this without installing knoppix?
I don't think knoppix is corectly recognizing my video card the racing games are very sluggish impossible to drive and the screen savers useing open gl are very choppy. How can I fix this without installing knoppix?
I know it does work but the only linux distro I've had luck with is mephis after I did a install.
You can't easily. Knoppix is designed to be a LiveCD and this makes it a bit difficult to add Nvidia or ATI drivers. Mepis is designed to be a LiveCD _and_ a HD install.How can I fix this without installing knoppix?

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$229.00
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99
Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99
Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00
A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$40.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore Amiga 500 PCB Motherboard Replacement Board for Retro Homebrew Build
$49.99