-
unmounting and remounting a hard drive under run level 2?
Since I can't seem to get loaded past this point and Knoppix doesn't seem to understand, Where do I go from here? I can't get it to recognize enough memory to use even after manually setting it using the "knoppix ram=##" command. I have 512Mb in the system and that shold be enough to load properly. It worked just fine on my old AMD system and it had the same ammount. I'm at a loss here people. I'd like to install and can't seem to find the commands to get the hard drive mounted as read write. Little help?
Similar Threads
-
By thomashughes in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2006, 10:52 AM
-
By husalah5150 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:06 PM
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By neitzel in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:53 PM
-
By WANDr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59