-
Junior Member
registered user
I am one step closer
Hello everybody,
I finally made it to the init process. So I think linuxrc and kernel hopefully do work fine.
Now I have the following message when the init process starts:
Code:
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(1,3)
So if I understand the message right, the init process is not able to mount my USB fob. Is that right?
I really don't know what to do now. Can somebody please help me out?
I'm still trying to boot my Knoppix 3.8.2 with syslinux 2.11......
Greatings
Christian
Similar Threads
-
By lars.tobias in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2005, 10:01 AM
-
By rosid in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 12:28 PM
-
By hookan in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 02:17 PM
-
By jbreiden in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 07:54 AM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50