Hey,
Lately I've been having problems with my D-Link DWL-650 (Revision M) 802.11b PCMCIA Wi-Fi card.
It seems that a few weeks ago it stopped working on Knoppix (I'm now using 4.0 DVD)
When I use ndiswrapper it takes the .inf just fine and the link light blinks and then stopps and then blinks again. I then go into the wireless card configuration and go through all the steps to get it running. When I finially go into the internet configuration (the name escapes me) and choose the wireless card, use DCHP broadcast, it sits for a minute and then says it failed.
The card was working fine and then one day it just decided to stop working. I'm thinking maybe I managed to get a differnt driver for that card or they updated the one on there website.
http://support.dlink.com/products/vi...tid=DWL%2D650M
Anyone have any ideas as to how to get this back up and running or have a similar problem?
Thanks!
-Jameson

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI Barebone CTO GPU Server 2x Heatsinks 2x 1600W PSU
$319.99
Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99