I was bored...So I posted helpful answers to topics in every single forum....UNder latest post...It says Kowood all teh way down. Much fun.ArchLinux and Lunar Linux are happy. Try them.
![]()
I was bored...So I posted helpful answers to topics in every single forum....UNder latest post...It says Kowood all teh way down. Much fun.ArchLinux and Lunar Linux are happy. Try them.
![]()
Get a life, Kowood!
at least im not on irc...![]()
Sorry Kowood. My posts have overwritten your reign of posting excellence.
<- 1100+ posts! w00t!
Other ways to waste bandwidth and time...?![]()
Underscore: Did it ever say Underscore simultaneously under every single latest post thing?![]()
one of these days!! one of these days!!
Your new banana is happy!Originally Posted by Chris-Harry
![]()
yeah... its working its way to world domination... slowly...
Hmmmm,
( wonders is she should go into "mother" mode ) - with: Now, now, children, act your age ! Or, play nice !
( or, point out to UnderScore, that, my post count, is bigger? But, then again, not being male, I can truely say... Size, doesnt matter, its the substance [lol] )
But, to be honest... ( and not belittle anyone ), I think I will go with this, instead:
Kowood, amazing! I find it incredible that you were able to find a post of need, in every forum, that you could respond to
( btw, yes, that could be worded in such a way, that, it, would be belittling, or, degrading - this was not the intent, or way, this was given)
Now, if you want "complete" dominance of the forums... try to have every post that is viewed in the complete screen, all with you being the last responder... When you get that... Go for all the forums (giggle) ( and, lastly, no fair if you dont suggest, or resolve the posters issue... i.e. dont just add a new response that says something that doesnt have any "contribution" to the thread )
Ms. Cuddles

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99