-
USB key / Saving system settings
Hi,
I've gone through the following steps on creating a persistent home directory & saving system settings:
http://unit.aist.go.jp/itri/knoppix/...n/index20.html
The home directory appears to be ok, the img is on USB key and mounts on boot when I use knoppix home=scan. The problem is that when I go into the menu, select Configure, Save Knoppix Config, I only have /mnt/floppy listed as an option, no USB or /mnt/uba1? As I mentioned the USB key is working (home directory image is there) it is mounted and I did remove the "read-only" flag in the settings. The USB key is a Kingston 256MB version. Any help appreciated.
bonggo
Similar Threads
-
By majorstar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2007, 05:50 PM
-
By ozgurgerilla in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 11:00 AM
-
By punkpaddy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2003, 08:45 AM
-
By ankit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 03:23 AM
-
By true1ever in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 02:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

(Lot of 10) Genuine Cisco 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable SFP-H10GB-CU3M / 37-0961-03
$99.95

20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00