Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't help.
As I log out the text on the screen states the use of the NV module.
I'll try setting a persistant home to see if the system will pick up the settings from the last session.
Shaun
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't help.
As I log out the text on the screen states the use of the NV module.
I'll try setting a persistant home to see if the system will pick up the settings from the last session.
Shaun

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 5G Tablet 11” 128GB Memory /6gb Ram gray
$190.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00