Same thing here with some other Linux. I tried many times than I downloaded and install manually.
I've used knoppix 3.9 plenty of times. When I visit a site that used flash I would install the missing plugin. It would dowload and implement the plugin fine no problem, I could use flash sites. Now as of a few days ago, It stopped loading the Flash plugin. Any Ideas how i could get flash working again in knoppix 3.9 live cd?
Same thing here with some other Linux. I tried many times than I downloaded and install manually.

Kingston 128GB (8x16GB) DDR5-4800MHZ PC5-38400 Unbuffered memory Dual Channel
$1050.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
SK hynix 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2133P 288-Pin DIMM HMA41GU7AFR8N-TF
$65.00
HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Lot 2x 8GB (16GB) Micron MTA18ASF1G72PZ-2G1A2IK 2133MHz DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$69.99