-
Macromedia Flash Plugin Stopped Downloading
I've used knoppix 3.9 plenty of times. When I visit a site that used flash I would install the missing plugin. It would dowload and implement the plugin fine no problem, I could use flash sites. Now as of a few days ago, It stopped loading the Flash plugin. Any Ideas how i could get flash working again in knoppix 3.9 live cd?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Same thing here with some other Linux. I tried many times than I downloaded and install manually.
Similar Threads
-
By Negrita in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2006, 04:57 AM
-
By plazzmex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-18-2005, 11:00 PM
-
By mattrock1988 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 02:10 PM
-
By Distro-Don in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 05:33 PM
-
By A.O.Q. in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 01:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$117.45