-
swriter lost!!!
I have upgraded to openoffice2.org. Writing and saving documents is fine and I can open documents from within the application, but when I try to open a document from my home area I get the message kdeinit could not initiate /opt/openoffice/program/opt/ swriter could not be started or somewthing similar. Does anyone know how I could reinstate it
-
swriter
after trawling through the web apparently I would need to find and remove the old symlink and then create a new one. Personally I haven't a clue. If someone knows please do tell. For the time being i have done a mkdir and created /opt/openoffice/program/swriter and then done cp /usr/bin/openoffice /opt/openoffice/program/swriter. This works for the time being. it seems kdeinit problems like this can happen with upgrades.
-
swriter
Change file association paths in the control centre. Kmenu------Control Centre-------KdeComponents----------FileAssociations-------------applications
Similar Threads
-
By lwalper in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:44 PM
-
By kg4wxw in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 06:28 AM
-
By rozen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 07:07 PM
-
By mataemon_araki in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 01:13 AM
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49

5 Vintage Apple Newton Stickers – Original Apple Memorabilia
$15.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95

Vintage Apple Keyboard M7803 Mouse M5769 (NEEDS TO BE CLEANED)
$28.99

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00