-
swriter lost!!!
I have upgraded to openoffice2.org. Writing and saving documents is fine and I can open documents from within the application, but when I try to open a document from my home area I get the message kdeinit could not initiate /opt/openoffice/program/opt/ swriter could not be started or somewthing similar. Does anyone know how I could reinstate it
-
swriter
after trawling through the web apparently I would need to find and remove the old symlink and then create a new one. Personally I haven't a clue. If someone knows please do tell. For the time being i have done a mkdir and created /opt/openoffice/program/swriter and then done cp /usr/bin/openoffice /opt/openoffice/program/swriter. This works for the time being. it seems kdeinit problems like this can happen with upgrades.
-
swriter
Change file association paths in the control centre. Kmenu------Control Centre-------KdeComponents----------FileAssociations-------------applications
Similar Threads
-
By lwalper in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:44 PM
-
By kg4wxw in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 06:28 AM
-
By rozen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 07:07 PM
-
By mataemon_araki in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 01:13 AM
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell Inspiron 15 3250 15.6 Touch Screen Laptop Intel core I5, 8GB, 256GB SSD
$379.00

acer swift air 14
$600.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 16-Thread 4.6GHz Max Boost, 3.8 GHz Base
$170.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Intel Xeon E-2388G 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU Processor LGA 1151 SRKMZ
$799.99