-
swriter lost!!!
I have upgraded to openoffice2.org. Writing and saving documents is fine and I can open documents from within the application, but when I try to open a document from my home area I get the message kdeinit could not initiate /opt/openoffice/program/opt/ swriter could not be started or somewthing similar. Does anyone know how I could reinstate it
Similar Threads
-
By lwalper in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:44 PM
-
By kg4wxw in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 06:28 AM
-
By rozen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2006, 07:07 PM
-
By mataemon_araki in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 01:13 AM
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300 48-Port Managed L4 Ethernet Switch, 10GbE/GbE, Modular 1U
$758.09

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99