Hey,
Lately I've been having problems with my D-Link DWL-650 (Revision M) 802.11b PCMCIA Wi-Fi card.
It seems that a few weeks ago it stopped working on Knoppix (I'm now using 4.0 DVD)
When I use ndiswrapper it takes the .inf just fine and the link light blinks and then stopps and then blinks again. I then go into the wireless card configuration and go through all the steps to get it running. When I finially go into the internet configuration (the name escapes me) and choose the wireless card, use DCHP broadcast, it sits for a minute and then says it failed.
The card was working fine and then one day it just decided to stop working. I'm thinking maybe I managed to get a differnt driver for that card or they updated the one on there website.
http://support.dlink.com/products/vi...tid=DWL%2D650M
Anyone have any ideas as to how to get this back up and running or have a similar problem?
Thanks!
-Jameson

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Intel SSD DC S3520 Series 480GB 2.5" SATA III 6Gb/s Hot Plug (SSDSC2BB480G7)
$100.00
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$123.90
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00