-
D-Link DWL-650(M)
Hey,
Lately I've been having problems with my D-Link DWL-650 (Revision M) 802.11b PCMCIA Wi-Fi card.
It seems that a few weeks ago it stopped working on Knoppix (I'm now using 4.0 DVD)
When I use ndiswrapper it takes the .inf just fine and the link light blinks and then stopps and then blinks again. I then go into the wireless card configuration and go through all the steps to get it running. When I finially go into the internet configuration (the name escapes me) and choose the wireless card, use DCHP broadcast, it sits for a minute and then says it failed.
The card was working fine and then one day it just decided to stop working. I'm thinking maybe I managed to get a differnt driver for that card or they updated the one on there website.
http://support.dlink.com/products/vi...tid=DWL%2D650M
Anyone have any ideas as to how to get this back up and running or have a similar problem?
Thanks!
-Jameson
Similar Threads
-
By ConS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:47 PM
-
By Fatcharlie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 11-21-2005, 07:57 PM
-
By sklynn in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:34 AM
-
By japskar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:17 PM
-
By jscinoz in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 08:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00

Apple Macintosh 128k 1984 upgraded to Plus includes keyboard mouse
$450.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

Vintage Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 ~ Powers On
$250.00

Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 (Powers On)
$250.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00