Read through this http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Hd_Install_HowTo and when you are done, then read http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=89461#89461
Hey all, I have Installed Knoppix 3.9 using same settings as http://minion.jrbach.com/irongeek/videos/knoppix1.swf. Just changing the usernames and passwords of course. So it installs all fine then when i goto start up knoppix it just goes to
$ Sniperzero@knoppix-box:/#
Thats all that shows and I don't know what I have done wrong for it to not boot into kde.
Im a linux nub so I don't know alot so any help would be great.
It boots up fine from the cd and no problems there. Im running this on a celeron 450mhz, 196MB ram and 40GB Hd.
Thanks
Matthew.
Read through this http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Hd_Install_HowTo and when you are done, then read http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=89461#89461

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D - Ryzen 7 9000 Series Zen 5 8-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5
$375.00
HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop 14” FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98