-
Nelsongs, actually I have had good results remastering with the first version of your script and Knoppix 3.9. I HAVE run into a few puzzling things...
In the live CD, I can sudo, so I can do most things--but I can't run the root Konsole. And since I can't run the root Konsole, I can't set a password for root--so I can't run the root file manager.
Probably unrelated, but when I uninstalled all the other window managers but KDE in the HD install then installed FVWM and XFCE, the resulting live CD insists on booting to XFCE.
And I haven't run into what mlopes talks about. Both the liveCD and a resulting new HD install have kept my user settings, including the KDE splash. But then I put my initial HD install together to deliberately try to make that work. I set up only one user, and the username was knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By saeid_azad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2007, 09:37 PM
-
By knoppix-PP in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2006, 02:22 PM
-
By maximum in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 08:22 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By nikbutler in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2003, 04:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99