/usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg or probably something very close to that.
You could run the find file tool and search for kside* and you'll find it.
I want to replace this image:
I'm remastering knoppix from knoppix running inside VMWare on a winxp machine.
I've not found any way to do this.
thanks
rev aaron
/usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg or probably something very close to that.
You could run the find file tool and search for kside* and you'll find it.
What about knoppix 3.2, is the image on side K menu have the same situation with knoppix 3.9(at /usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg) ..?
Yup its been ins the same place and same file in every version of KDE and Knoppix I've tried.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00