-
Deleting files on NTFS volume
There were two reasons why I decided to use Knoppix 3.2:
- I wanted to get familiar with Linux. What I have seen now impresses me.
- I wanted to use Knoppix in the case I have problems with Windows Xp Pro, because I was told, that it is possible with Knoppix to delete and add files on a NTFS volume.
I have a problem with Windows XP, which is installed on a NTFS volume. I now experience, that I cannot delete a file from this volume.
Is it really possible to delete a file from NTFS or/and what is it, that I'm doing wrong??
Thanks, Paul
Similar Threads
-
By Tiepo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 06:23 AM
-
By tofergregg in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
-
By alb1954 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 06:13 AM
-
By Gnu Penguin in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 12:27 AM
-
By Dinant in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 08:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Lot of 50 Samsung PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM Modules
$8499.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab 14.6 in Wi-Fi Tablet 256MB Black w/ Keyboard Case Bundle
$700.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77