-
Senior Member
registered user
I completly ogged Winblows.....Mainly because it kinda corrupted it's own partition table...I was using Kanotix for a while...But got sick of that and installed ArchLinux...Which is by far the best ever. I've learned a lot from it. How to edit the files, how to compile kernels...And just recently, I installed CRUX 64 on my new box....But source based on dialup is the hard....So...I'm just running Arch in 32 bit mode. I have Windows 64 on that box....I don't know why...Probably because I don't like dealing with Cedega...Not that I paid for it or anything....Heh. If I could fix one thing in my wine conf I would not need Windows, and could play games fine. Good thing UT and Quake are Linux native. ^_^ I got my little sister using Arch too. The parents are still hardcore WinUsers though. But they'll learn the next time a virus goes around. The only thing I can't do in Linux is get viruses....I mean I've run programs with spyware in wine....but it just doesnt seem to work. Haha....Some lady at WalMart was on her mobile phone: "I got the AntiVirus...Now should I get McAffee or Norton Firewall?" me: cough cough...Linux coughcough...Oh...I do believe I need to go to the section in which Robitussin is sold....^_^
Similar Threads
-
By pnti in forum The Lounge
Replies: 18
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 09:15 AM
-
By jehan60188 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-10-2005, 03:56 AM
-
By knopppixxx in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By rowck001 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By Drago in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 10:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco C9300L-48UXG-4X-A Catalyst 9300L 48-Port UPOE 12-mGig 4x10G Switch
$2395.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00