Some vnc help here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19381
Hi...
I use vncviewer in WinXP... and only show Desktop for my knoppix. In knoppix pc, I have opened one Terminal shell. But I cannot view it in winXP using vncviewer.
Please help...
Some vnc help here http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19381
Thanks...
Hi...
No one reply there...![]()

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL380/DL360 Gen9 (P89) P89_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99
SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Go USB Type-C and USB Type-A Flash Drive, 512GB, Swivel
$10.00
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99