Since I can't seem to get loaded past this point and Knoppix doesn't seem to understand, Where do I go from here? I can't get it to recognize enough memory to use even after manually setting it using the "knoppix ram=##" command. I have 512Mb in the system and that shold be enough to load properly. It worked just fine on my old AMD system and it had the same ammount. I'm at a loss here people. I'd like to install and can't seem to find the commands to get the hard drive mounted as read write. Little help?

Vintage Commodore 128 C128 Personal Computer For Parts/No Power Supply
$149.95
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Vintage C64 Commodore 64 Computer Console For Parts or Repair - Basketcase Unit
$49.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
$25.00
Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99
Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99