Hi,
I am using the KDE on the 4.01 DVD, and have a question about making desktop shortcuts part of the saved configuration.
I am finding that if I make or download a file on/to the desktop, click on Knoppix --> Configure --> Save KNOPPIX configuration, and then mark the box for "All files on the Desktop", everything works fine for those files.
However, shortcuts that I make on the desktop by right-clicking and selecting Create New --> Link to [Location (URL) or Application] do not get saved into configs.tbz even though they are clearly on the desktop (or inside folders on the desktop).
Does anyone know why this occurs and how it can be remedied? I suppose I could add all the shortcuts to configs.tbz "by hand", but there must be a better way.
Thanks,
Ben

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99
Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95