I want to replace this image:
I'm remastering knoppix from knoppix running inside VMWare on a winxp machine.
I've not found any way to do this.
thanks
rev aaron
I want to replace this image:
I'm remastering knoppix from knoppix running inside VMWare on a winxp machine.
I've not found any way to do this.
thanks
rev aaron
/usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg or probably something very close to that.
You could run the find file tool and search for kside* and you'll find it.
What about knoppix 3.2, is the image on side K menu have the same situation with knoppix 3.9(at /usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg) ..?
Yup its been ins the same place and same file in every version of KDE and Knoppix I've tried.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Ram Memory (M378A1K43DB2-CTD) Tested
$29.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM Black & White
$139.00