/usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg or probably something very close to that.
You could run the find file tool and search for kside* and you'll find it.
I want to replace this image:
I'm remastering knoppix from knoppix running inside VMWare on a winxp machine.
I've not found any way to do this.
thanks
rev aaron
/usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg or probably something very close to that.
You could run the find file tool and search for kside* and you'll find it.
What about knoppix 3.2, is the image on side K menu have the same situation with knoppix 3.9(at /usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg) ..?
Yup its been ins the same place and same file in every version of KDE and Knoppix I've tried.

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99
12 Gen Intel i7-12700 4.45GHz 12-core CPU
$205.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Dell Optiplex 3080 SFF Desktop PC Intel i7-10700 16GB DDR4 512GB SSD Win11 Pro,
$325.00
(Lot of 2) Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz CPU Processor SR0PK LGA1155- CPU599A
$60.00