/usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg or probably something very close to that.
You could run the find file tool and search for kside* and you'll find it.
I want to replace this image:
I'm remastering knoppix from knoppix running inside VMWare on a winxp machine.
I've not found any way to do this.
thanks
rev aaron
/usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg or probably something very close to that.
You could run the find file tool and search for kside* and you'll find it.
What about knoppix 3.2, is the image on side K menu have the same situation with knoppix 3.9(at /usr/share/apps/kicker/pics/kside.jpg) ..?
Yup its been ins the same place and same file in every version of KDE and Knoppix I've tried.

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Microsoft 16-bit software lot - Windows/DOS
$99.00
Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00
256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh replaces 670-0269 Quadra 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20
Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00
Vintage NCR Mechanical Keyboard HO150-STD1-12-17 - Tested
$84.95
Vintage Noteworthy RT5158TW Computer Keyboard Windows 98 NT Tested Working
$39.99