-
Knoppix 3.9 doesn't support MS USB mouse?
Well, when I boot with knoppix, the light on my microsoft explorer usb mouse is on but when the computer has booted up the mouse doesn't work at all. The buttons don't work and I can't move the mouse either.
I read that someone had some kind of problems with an wireless mouse but none about a "normal" usb mouse. How can I make the mouse to work.
And btw, If I pull out it from usb and put it back how can I reactivate it in knoppix, 'cause knoppix obvioisly doesn't support by default this windows automatic configuration on the fly method.
EDIT: At the boot-up knoppix says that it didn't find any mice from the default location.
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Knoppix works fine on my USB optical mouse (actually on several). Maybe you have some other problem, or maybe the particular brand of mouse you have is Linux hostile.
Similar Threads
-
By theone12 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 01:47 PM
-
By jariep in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 12:00 PM
-
By roadrash in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 16
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 12:31 PM
-
By newiaqua in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 09:15 PM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99