I have been reading a book called knoppix hacks(based on knoppix 3.6)that said the geforce video driver could be saved to the the usb drive thus enableing enhanced video. My problem is that the program used to install it in 3.6 has been replaced with appitude(I think) it does not install the driver...how can I compile the driver and put it on my usb drive?

Dell R730 AI Home Lab Server 128GB RTX 3060 Ti Dual Xeon 20-Core
$999.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$295.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00