So........ No one has tried the new NTFS driver???
Has any one tried this new driver at all? I've always used captive-ntfs in the past but now am suffering from corruption (a side-effect from what I have read) This new driver sounds interresting especially with defragmentizing and error-scanning coming soon, I am interrested to know how it works. I would try it myself if I had a DVD burner, hopfully it will be on the 4.1 lite CD. Any answers would be great, thanks.
So........ No one has tried the new NTFS driver???

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron PC4 â 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99