-
Senior Member
registered user
Is no one willing to extend a helping hand, instead of berating me for not being public spirited enough?
Rsync is a great protocol but as you can see from the 1 response to over 225 views, rsync is not popular. My preference is Azureus bittorrent client, followed by wget for ftp/http, and then rsync. The last time I did a rsync for a ISO is easily 6 months if not 9 months ago. I didn't know the syntax then (I copy & pasted a line I found via google) and I don't know it now. Sorry.
Similar Threads
-
By jefro in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2008, 11:48 PM
-
By andy1027 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 06:30 PM
-
By Nils_ in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:58 AM
-
By saravanan in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 05:42 AM
-
By DodgeV83 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 07:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00