hey... how are you...i rember the days of 56k... *shivers* the IT is stupid at our school... the teachers dont know the different between a Mac and PC...
Hi,
I'm new to linux, and wanted to say Hello o all of you knoppixers out here. I have been trying really hard to get knoppix, but the download is taking aaggeeess ( 56k dialup) and thats if the power doesnt cut off...again. I'm 14 and go to school- doing my o velevsl in computer studies, IT and physics as my addons :P and one day I will become a programmer and help make linux distro's.
Anyway, just like to say Hello, and when I get this knoppix, whenever it arrives via my stupid connection, I will be pleased to help and er.. be helped![]()
hey... how are you...i rember the days of 56k... *shivers* the IT is stupid at our school... the teachers dont know the different between a Mac and PC...
Yeah, I hate this stupid connection, but what can ya do :P life goes on, better than nothing at all. Thanks for the reply
![]()

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon Platinum 8268 2.9GHz 24-Core FCLGA3647 Processor | SRF95
$119.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99