Quote Originally Posted by inspired1
1.Can I use my external drive to make a back up of my my files? My drive is NTFS
AT this time you can not safely write to an NTFS partition with Knoppix. People are working on the problem, but Microsoft is apparently working to keep it from happening. Currently writing to an NTFS partition, even with one of the programs that tries to work around the blocks, risks corrupting the disk.

Quote Originally Posted by inspired1
2.I still cant find my system32 folder..... I'm looking in the right drive now im sure, I'm looking for the one that should be in the WINDOWS folder, does this program move it or something I know that if i can just replace a couple of files my computer will boot up normally.
It should be in the same place it is under windows. This program (Knoppix) does not move it. It doesn't change you hard disk at all. But don't get ideas about replacing just a couple of files with Knoppix on a NTFS partition, you will very likely corrupt the partition. Your best bet is to recover whatever you need from the partitions with Knoppix to another computer or to a medium Knoppix can safely write too, and then reformat and reinstall an OS (Windows or Debian).