Hey all! Ok, I've control-centered "my" wallpaper, window settings, konqueror behaviour (I like nothing on desktop, and konqueror to start @desktop, with Terminal on the bottom), and taskbar full of "my" frequently-used *knoppix-configure-save configuration on floppy, and use (@boot: )knoppix floppyconfig
...so if I login like so, then change more settings-what's the best way to save these? I've read heaps of posts and don't really get the answer (most people'r giving up and hdd-installing etc), so I'm guessing:
delete configs etc on floppy, then save configuration again, (will all my pre-loaded settings be saved too?) but: with the problems I'm having with (permissions?) using the floppy drive I'm guessing there'll be some "mounting/unmounting involved in between.
or: start with knoppix out-of-the-box and make "all" the changes to "all" the programs I'll use, and save-configuration that?
um, please could some-one step-by-step-it so this newbie can understand/perform? (especially including the floppy drive stuff)
thanx

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99