At the boot prompt type "knoppix lang=us"
Have a look at the "Documentation" link above and the "cheat code" section there.
First off wicked job with knoppix lol, Well I dled the DVD5 version of Knoppix 4.0 and had alittle trouble with the language setting, it was on german. Could someone please tell me how I may change it to english? Thank you for your help, greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Chris
At the boot prompt type "knoppix lang=us"
Have a look at the "Documentation" link above and the "cheat code" section there.
I shoulda posted all my questions in one thread lol, most are answered in the documentation too xD I looked for a multimedia version of a livecd (which supports mkv, divx, ogg, etc) I found 2 that might have worked but the links don't seem to work ( Mediapackknoppix and Bristol Morphix) do you recommend anything like that?

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.66