Hey all! Ok, I've control-centered "my" wallpaper, window settings, konqueror behaviour (I like nothing on desktop, and konqueror to start @desktop, with Terminal on the bottom), and taskbar full of "my" frequently-used *knoppix-configure-save configuration on floppy, and use (@boot: )knoppix floppyconfig
...so if I login like so, then change more settings-what's the best way to save these? I've read heaps of posts and don't really get the answer (most people'r giving up and hdd-installing etc), so I'm guessing:
delete configs etc on floppy, then save configuration again, (will all my pre-loaded settings be saved too?) but: with the problems I'm having with (permissions?) using the floppy drive I'm guessing there'll be some "mounting/unmounting involved in between.
or: start with knoppix out-of-the-box and make "all" the changes to "all" the programs I'll use, and save-configuration that?
um, please could some-one step-by-step-it so this newbie can understand/perform? (especially including the floppy drive stuff)
thanx

Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Vintage Cardinal Technologies Tseng Labs ET4000AX ISA VGA Card 1MB DRAM 16-bit
$76.99
Vintage Retro Beige ATX Sleeper PC Desktop Computer Case Good Condition
$199.99
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00