-
My internet does not work after knoppix 3.9 install
I just installed knoppix 3.9 on my home PC; I try to do apt-get or to use kpackage, but to no avail. It would not even connect to the internet. I can not access web-pages. Is there a way to setup network such that I can get my internet up and running?
There is a switch linking my two machines. The mepis machine runs fine, but my knoppix machine doesn't. I have tried dsl linux on that machine, and even from the livecd, it accesses the network.
I am put back that there is no synaptic. kpackage is a little too difficult for me to use in terms of disabling the sources like non-us debian, that is not required.
Is there a step by step way of making network successful?
Similar Threads
-
By Fli in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2006, 09:30 AM
-
By kazuya1977 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-27-2005, 10:07 PM
-
By Bonzo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2004, 01:42 PM
-
By drg55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 12:47 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00