Search the forum for vnc. I wrote a helpful message on VNC some time ago.
hey im new to networking and i am finding a problem when i try to connect 2 windows computers with vnc can someone show me a step by step buide on how to setup the server and viewer thanks
Search the forum for vnc. I wrote a helpful message on VNC some time ago.
UnderScore...
How about VNC server in linux and desktop control by windows ?
I mean REAL display:0 from linux desktop. So I can see all running programs there..
How to setup this in Linux Knoppix 3.8 to allow REAL desktop display:0 ?
Thanks in advance.
I have used search forum, but cannot get more details.
Remotely administering machines graphically, with VNC: "If you wish to login to a machine and make it's display available to another machine for when you leave you'll want to install the x11vnc package."

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco Catalyst C9800-L-F-K9 9800-L Wireless LAN Controller w/ AC Adapter
$1596.60
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99