Search the forum for vnc. I wrote a helpful message on VNC some time ago.
hey im new to networking and i am finding a problem when i try to connect 2 windows computers with vnc can someone show me a step by step buide on how to setup the server and viewer thanks
Search the forum for vnc. I wrote a helpful message on VNC some time ago.
UnderScore...
How about VNC server in linux and desktop control by windows ?
I mean REAL display:0 from linux desktop. So I can see all running programs there..
How to setup this in Linux Knoppix 3.8 to allow REAL desktop display:0 ?
Thanks in advance.
I have used search forum, but cannot get more details.
Remotely administering machines graphically, with VNC: "If you wish to login to a machine and make it's display available to another machine for when you leave you'll want to install the x11vnc package."

Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Console 100% Tested Working
$500.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25