check in the boot up scripts in boot.img.
I want a specific mount point under /mnt (like /mnt/dir-needed-for-app/) but anything I create in my source image doesn't copy over when I make the iso.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
L. Riske
check in the boot up scripts in boot.img.

Apple Vintage Inside Macintosh Book Set Volumes I, II, III, IV & V December 1988
$149.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6115CD M1596 Desktop Computer Power Tested Only
$89.96
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$69.96
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Vintage Macintosh Quadra 840AV Logic Board in Apple Service Box READ
$899.00
Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
VTG Apple Macintosh Owner's Guide Manual Mixed Lot With System 7 Software
$200.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh IIx M5840 NO POWER NO HDD PARTS
$189.99