-
Senior Member
registered user
OK, now I'm baffled. This is the first time I could not boot KNOPPIX ever! I've been using KNOPPIX since version 2.2....
Anyway, I think it has to do with some new hardware in these new PIV boxes I just got installed at school. The liveCD is booting off an internal usb cdrom. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Anyway, it boots up to the point where "KNOPPIX version 2.78" or somesuch shows up, right after autodetect. Is there a problem with usb cdroms for booting live?
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By liviu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-15-2007, 06:34 PM
-
By rgruhn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 24
Last Post: 11-02-2005, 05:30 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 12:03 AM
-
By davidhalo2 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 03:01 PM
-
By madLyfe in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Macintosh Quadra 950 w/ Key - (FOR PARTS)
$199.90

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$350.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00

Apple Macintosh SE Vintage Desktop Computer Model M5010 Apple Macintosh SE
$99.99

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95

Vintage Macintosh 128k 512k Microsoft FILE Version 1.0 Data Management File
$89.99

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10