Sorry for the double post. I have a high speed conection running through an ethernet cable to a cable modem. I am using a run of the mill network card.
Hey, I am trying to connecto to the internet through knoppix, cant seemt do it though, Im using 3.7 with the failsafe boot command mostly because its the only thing that manages to get it to load. Is the failsafe whats causing the problems?
Sorry for the double post. I have a high speed conection running through an ethernet cable to a cable modem. I am using a run of the mill network card.
Failsafe bypasssses a lot of hardware detection to try to get Knoppix running, it is very likely the problem that is keeping you off the network. Try knoppix expert and work your way through the questions (take notes as you do). If you hit a point that causes a hang, try an alternate answer. Tell us where it is hanging and maybe we can get you past it.Originally Posted by SwirlingVenom
can you use two cheats at once, because my graphics dont seem to work unless I use a cheat for them.
Yes, just append it like this: knoppix cheat1 cheat2 cheat3can you use two cheats at once

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59
M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$949.00
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79