-
Junior Member
registered user
MiniKnoppix and email
I have been looking at MiniKnoppix, and in general it looks a very good mini-cd version.
However, I can find no email system on it. Although it runs KDE it does not include KMail, and I could not find any email system, not even Sylpheed, which most cut-down Linux systems seem to include, and which is both very small and also remarkably effective. The only way I could find under MiniKnoppix to have access to email was to open an account with Hotmail. Perhaps I am missing some obvious little email system in MK. Any suggestions?
John
Similar Threads
-
By wuya in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 05:19 AM
-
By Rink in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 04:42 PM
-
By peter2cfu in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 10:21 PM
-
By HateSpitLove in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 01:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$949.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

LOT OF 15 Samsung 8GB DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM 1Rx8 M393A1K43DB1-CVFBY 120GB
$529.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79