--For the sake of posterity, the answer is here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2050#10274
Originally Posted by bongski55
![]()
I am trying out Knoppix on the CD. Everything seems ok,except I can't use the modem at home. Works ok at the office via LAN.
My old home pc uses an embedded PC Tel hsp micromedem on the motherboard. The manufacturer states that this motherboard is 100 % Linux compatible. I have downloaded the modem drivers for linux but I do not know how to install it to make it work under Knoppix.
Please help me install the linux drivers for my modem.
--For the sake of posterity, the answer is here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2050#10274
Originally Posted by bongski55

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital Blue (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 64MB Cache) 1TB HDD
$19.90
Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00
Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200RPM 3.5in SATA III 6Gb/s - enterprise-grade hard drive
$49.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99