Is there any success with the 4.02 HDD installer ?
I have the same kernel panic. I already posted it here.
Some problems with the /dev permissions. Does anyone know ?
Is there any success with the 4.02 HDD installer ?
I have the same kernel panic. I already posted it here.
Some problems with the /dev permissions. Does anyone know ?

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor
$99.00
Vintage USSR ferrite core memory 4096
$99.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage USSR ferrite core memory
$99.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99