-
Well folks I must have been very lucky! 4.02 installed like a breeze ( HP 733n w/ 120GB HD Maxtor & 512 ram) The only problem I had was it killed the network and I had to like Ewan said do the sudo routine and redo the network setup. Detection went fine though I had a couple of confusing moments when it would not tell me if it was seeing eth0 or 1. The "ifconfig" cmd solved that issue. BTW, thanks for the info on the DVD burning issues lotech. I generally burn mine at usb 1.1 speeds but youer info explains why I am getting so many coasters on the dvd-r's I've tried to write.
In Service - I Remain,
Captain Cautious
Similar Threads
-
By the_idealist100 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-22-2009, 12:58 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 02:29 AM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 01:45 AM
-
By MethodMan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By Facteur in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-11-2003, 11:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99