-
moderate sucess
I was able to generate a 512 mb sized Knoppix version. However, when I start it, It gives me an error that IPC couldnt be started and therefore hangs and then just never boots.
Have I un-installed something necessary. I installed Hindi locales and a true type hindi font to get it up and running. It does ask me in the start as to what language do I want from my system .
Aprreciate your help.
[Status : Trying Underscore's How -To again. Its 4:20 in the morning here]
Similar Threads
-
By mohit.jain.india in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 04:29 PM
-
By djh-world in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 07:08 PM
-
By gessi2000 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00