-
Thanks for ur reply
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I tried Underscores How-To again..and yet again failed at 70%, so I have given it up for good. I am trying my hand at remastering from Harddisk. I un-installed all KDE language packs and installed my own language pack and keymap..and my hard disk installed system runs in my language.
The steps you have mentioned, are they the same for remastering from harddisk. I mean, what do i have to do different when remastering from hard disk to select hindi as my default language and US as my default keymap.
Thanks ..you have been a great help
Similar Threads
-
By mohit.jain.india in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-28-2005, 04:29 PM
-
By djh-world in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2005, 07:08 PM
-
By gessi2000 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435
$25.95

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99