-
Printing or adding a printer...
So far so good... I seem to have overcome many of my problems and I think Knoppix is absolutely stunning. I have learned more here than with any other Linux distro i have experimented with. Still a newbie though...
My problem at the moment is to get my printer to work. I have a Canon 7000 inkjet and I just can't get it to work. I have downloaded the entire FAQ section and have not been able to achieve this.
Can someone offer some advice please?
Similar Threads
-
By bigrobot in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2005, 02:05 PM
-
By rozi in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 12:17 AM
-
By pstoddard in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 08:53 AM
-
By Butch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:58 AM
-
By boehmb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2003, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5� SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$61.56

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99