-
Senior Member
registered user
I just installed the latest version on two computers this weekend. I'm not sure where the failure could be, but since you've added some details from the last time we chatted, I'll see what I can do with the installer.
One difference already in how you install and how I've installed is that I always pick the username knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By Overclocked Unix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2006, 03:04 AM
-
By kevtech in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 10:29 AM
-
By encryptedmatrix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 04:39 PM
-
By BaltikaTroika in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:33 AM
-
By jshah329 in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

57pc UNUSED RAM Memory Lot DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 G.SKILL HyperX ADATA Kingston Micron
$575.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$155.19

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 UDIMM Non-ECC 240-Pin Memory Upgrade
$121.99

16GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM Upgrade Kit (2x8GB) Non-ECC Unbuffered 240-Pin UDIMM
$75.99