I have a Knoppix 4.0 DVD that came bundled with a computer magazine. The DVD seems to run fine. Nevertheless I wanted to check data integrity by entering "testcd" at boot. The computer began checking files, but after a while the DVD drive was spinning down and the screen turned dark. When I pressed a key, the screen came back, and I could see that the computer was testing the KNOPPIX2 file when it got stuck. I tried testcd with two different computers and never got beyond the KNOPPIX2 file.
Can anybody confirm this issue? Is "testcd" supported by the DVD versions of Knoppix?

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99