-
USB detection
I am using a BAFO BF-810 USB to serial converter. The problem is, it is not detected on bootup. It works fine if I unplug it and plug it back in again. However, I am using the computer remotely, so I can't be there to plug it in every time. How can I make this device be detected at startup?
I am using Knoppix 3.9, and I have found that I can load the correct driver in a startup script:
Code:
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.11/kernel/drivers/usb/serial/usbserial.ko
But I don't know how to tell Knoppix to scan for the new device after loading this driver. It still won't recognize it until I replug the device.
Thanks in advance!!!
Similar Threads
-
By adityaj in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-10-2007, 06:04 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By jcostello in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 01:33 AM
-
By staverts in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 06:48 AM
-
By -=NTL=- in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 06:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00